Lost my Iphone and need your help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by aruaboy, Jun 10, 2011.

1. aruaboy macrumors newbie

My phone was stolen three days ago, I got the phone turned off immediately by my service provider Verizon. However, I had not set the Mobile Me feature in the Phone. I have the ESN/MEID Number and was able to get the serial Number. I feel I may not be able to locate this phone or get it back. Can turning my phone off after I reported the issue to Verizon my service provider be enough to disable the phone completely so that whoever may have stolen it can not use the phone. Is there any possibility that I can still track the phone since at least I know it's serial number. Can any of you iphone guru's help me to either get my phone back or disable the phone. I need your help and you advice.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

If you disable the line then the phone won't be able to transmit back it's location info with mobile me. So you should have tried to track it first before you called Verizon. The phone cannot be activated since reported lost/stolen and used as a phone if that makes you feel better.