Lost my iPod icon on my dock..

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by shhpaz, Sep 17, 2010.

1. shhpaz macrumors newbie

I currently had the 5 icon dock installed and had my phone, mail, safari, MCleaner, and ipod on there, and i installed iconoclasm and that uninstalled the 5 icon dock and now my ipod icon is missing.

If I double tap the home button to multitask, it is on there still, and when i go to settings, it's there, just no icon on any of my pages.

I have a 5 icon dock again using iconoclasm and still no ipod icon. I've tried going to settings > reset > reset home screen then rebooting and nothing happened.

Anyone have any ideas how i can get back my ipod icon, without restoring my phone..?

2. Vick84 macrumors regular

Vick84

do u have categories or sbsettings installed? you probably have it in hidden mode

3. shhpaz thread starter macrumors newbie

I have sbsettings, and I checked, it's not hidden. I hid it, restarted, and unhid it and it still wasn't there.

4. shhpaz thread starter macrumors newbie

When I go to SBSettings > Folders .. when I click on an application it will say the location of it and when I click on iPod it says, "Path For iPod.. Unknown."

5. shhpaz thread starter macrumors newbie

OK, weird. I resprung my phone and all of my hidden apps appeared, including my iPod app. I then just said screw it and put the apps I had hidden into a folder and had it on it's own page and I put iPod back on my.. taskbar?? or whatever it's called. I ended up needing to respring again, which I did, and now the folder, including all the apps inside, that had all the apps I previously had hidden is gone, and my iPod apps is, yet again, gone missing.

Anyone have any idea why and how I can get it back permanently?