Lost my jailbreak!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Glew, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Glew macrumors newbie

i have a iPhone 6s on iOS 9.3.3 and I've been jail broken since the 9.3.3 jailbreak came out. Yesterday I was in class and my phone did a random respring which I was used to because it happened everyone once in a while and I'll I'd have to do is go in Pangu app android the simple steps but this time my JB didn't come back. I've tried many different methods and steps but I just can't get my jailbreak back. Any help with be appreciated thanks

2. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

Sometimes I have to try a few times to get it to work properly. It works for me when I hit the power button as fast as possible after touching the circle.

3. Glew thread starter macrumors newbie

Tried this many times and it doesn't work. When I lock my phone no notification pops up like it should it instead just goes into the white reboot screen right away. And yes I allowed notifications nothing is working tho

4. Snide macrumors 6502a

Snide

Delete the Pangu app, then start from scratch using this method:

5. Glew thread starter macrumors newbie

I've done this so many times but it still won't work

6. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

7. Glew thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm not sure if I can post links in here or not but I used the link from EverythingApplePro's no computer jailbreak video. If I did expired what can I do?

8. Bigboy6996 macrumors newbie

Same exact problem. It'll let me download the pp jailbreak but when I do it and try to go into Cydia, a error message pops up and Cydia won't let me do anything

9. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

try official one or iclarified

10. Bigboy6996 macrumors newbie

Where can we find that one?

11. Orlandu macrumors 6502

Orlandu

Do you have any other profiles under Settings > General > Device Management?

I use a VPN which installs a profile to be able to turn it on and off. I have to remove that profile before attempting to re-jailbreak using the Pangu app on my phone. After I reapply the jailbreak, I can add the VPN profile again.

12. cclloyd macrumors 68000

cclloyd

This happened to me too. No clue how to fix it. My phone just turns off after I lock the screen.