iPhone Lost my status bar on my homescreen. Still everywhere else. Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by smotheredhope, Jul 29, 2012.

1. smotheredhope macrumors regular

Jan 31, 2009
    So all the sudden I have lost my status bar on the top of my screen but only on my home screen. When inside apps it will still be there. I can pull down and still acces notification center but there is no bar with the time carrier battery etc unless I have an app or safari open. Also it seems I can't swipe for SBSettings from home screen either since it isn't there even though I can pull down and see notification center. Also I have activator set up for a double tap on status bar to tweet and it won't work either from home screen but will work, like SBSettings , when in app and bar is visible.

iPhone 4. 5.1.1. Absinthe 2.0.4
    Installed tweaks: cydia, SBSettings, bArrel, springtomize, winter board, dreamboard, icaughtyou pro, android lock, activator, infinifolders, and zephyr.

I've dissabled all springtomize and winter board And uninstalled zephyr and still the status bar won't come back. I must be missing something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. smotheredhope thread starter macrumors regular

Jan 31, 2009
  3. hoogen macrumors regular

Jun 22, 2010
  4. Yungunz32 macrumors newbie

Nov 22, 2011
  5. smotheredhope thread starter macrumors regular

Jan 31, 2009
    Nope. Figured it out. When I installed the dreamboard theme 'Gyro' it installed a secondary needed file called NO STATUS that makes the status bar on the homescreen disappear. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way to disable it when that dreamboard theme isn't in use. Weird.
  6. ssaumit93 macrumors newbie

Aug 28, 2012
  7. dhlizard macrumors G4

Mar 16, 2009
    The Jailbreak Community
    You stop using the theme
  8. MaciPhone1 macrumors newbie

Feb 10, 2013
    Thank you sir. Problem solved.