Lost OS X Lion purchase in app store and iDentify app won't update

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Stonefly, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Stonefly macrumors regular

Stonefly

Yesterday I was browsing the app store and just decided to look at my purchases. Noticed OS X Lion was gone. If it hover my mouse on it in the featured page, top paid section, it says $29.99. It shows like THIS when I click on it. Another thing I noticed is my iDentify app won't update to 502 and shows like THIS in my purchases.

I tried downloading the combo update 10.7.4 and installed that but it didn't fix it. For my iDentify app I deleted it and reinstalled, didn't help. Anybody have and idea as to whats wrong? Thank You.

2. JediMeister macrumors 68040

Did your computer ship with Lion or did you upgrade it? Did you upgrade with the retail flash drive or through the Mac App Store? Is the AppleID shown under the Store menu the one you purchased Lion under? Could you have purchased Lion and iDentify under two different AppleIDs?

3. Stonefly thread starter macrumors regular

Stonefly

No it's a late 2009 iMac. Bought Lion from the app store when it was released and did a clean install. I originally had Snow Leopard.

Yes it is.

No, I only have 1 AppleID. All my other purchases are listed except Lion

4. moderngamenewb macrumors 6502

Perhaps you accidentally hid Lion from your purchased list (like you can do with purchased music on itunes in the cloud)? Look under your hidden purchases list under the account, see if Lion is there. If it is, unhide it, and it should work then