Lost Photos Icon

germanguy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 15, 2008
I just realized I lost my icon for the apple photos app on my jailbroken ATT 4S. It is just blank. I can open it ok. I don't have any themes installed nor Springtomizer or any other app that changes icons. Anybody know how to get it back. I rebooted my phone a couple of times without success.

TaterToT

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2009
OK
Try SBSettings 'fix user dir permissions' under More > System Options and then do a respring, if that doesn't work try a hard reset by holding down the power and home buttons until the phone turns off then turn it back on. Not sure why icons sometimes go white but this usually gets them back to normal for me.

germanguy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 15, 2008
Try SBSettings 'fix user dir permissions' under More > System Options and then do a respring, if that doesn't work try a hard reset by holding down the power and home buttons until the phone turns off then turn it back on. Not sure why icons sometimes go white but this usually gets them back to normal for me.
"Fix user dir permissions" Wow that worked! Thanks!

mi3x

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2011
For those of you who still have the problem and everything else fail, try iWipe Cache from Cydia, and run the app.
I got it to work after this, respringing and repairing perms did not do it for me. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.