Lost purchased apps and wishlist after iTunes Store Region Change

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by FiIip, Jun 27, 2011.

1. FiIip macrumors newbie

Hi there,

I've been using my US iTunes Store Account to get free apps for my iPhone and collect paid apps in my wishlist. Recently iTunes Store Poland was introduced so I've decided to change my account Region to real one since it is possible. Here my horror starts. I read on many forums that this kind of transition should go flawless but of course it didn't. I ended up without any apps in "purchased" pane and no apps in wishlist. I would really like to see this list at least once to collect the list of apps that I need to download/redownload.
    People from iTunes store suggested changing region back to US to see those lists but this isn't really an option since I don't have US Credit Card.
    If anyone could help me out in this situation I would hugely appreciate it. I was making this wishlist for years and it would be a shame to loose it like that.

Regards,
    Filip

2. iosifaras, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2011

iosifaras macrumors newbie

Hi Filip and everyone,

I'm writing because i have exactly the same problem with Filip. I changed from the US itunes store to the Greek, and the purchased list is lost from my mac, iphone. I can only see an app that i downloaded from the Greek store. So that is my problem. Apple said to me that i can see my purchases in the purchase history that is in my itunes account. That's not so useful. And now I can't go back to the US store without credit card, or paypal that is not from the US. If someone knows something, please help us.

Thank you in advantage.
    Joseph

Update: Finally I changed to US store! Search google for free promo codes and try them in changing region to redeem! That worked for me. I hope this will help you too!