Lost ScreenCap iPhone Interface

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by acearchie, Apr 19, 2007.

1. acearchie macrumors 68040

acearchie

The new episode of lost "Cathc-22" was awesome but the bit that really caught me was the satellite phone that Hurley examines from the bag of the helicopter pilot...

Give me your thoughts!

[​IMG]

Sorry about the image quality not the best!!!

And before you all start critisising me I do not think this is an iPhone just a similar interface!

2. MacbookSwitcher macrumors 6502

MacbookSwitcher

That is the first thing I thought when watching this episode of Lost as well, however I am fairly certain this episode was filmed long before the iPhone was announced

3. acearchie thread starter macrumors 68040

acearchie

not necessarily! They normally film around 3-4 weeks prior to the screening! They have just finished the script for the series finale!

(Sorry im a bit of hardcore lost fan!)

4. ricksbrain macrumors regular

I noticed that too last night. Great pic. Notice that one of the icons is the Home icon from Finder... This is obviously intended to conjure up iPhone.

5. logandzwon macrumors 6502a

Ya, but this is one of the lost mistory things... keep in mind that this episode was basid in 2004.

Also, I think it's funny that the phone has full signal and says internal error, and from that Hurly decided that the phone has a bed battery.

6. acearchie thread starter macrumors 68040

acearchie

But surely there is a case here as that it a definate copy of the Home icon from OSX so the is a lawcase????

Anyway surely sayid can fiddle around with his radio and get some baterry power and fiddle with the circuits in the phone and viola!

A working video phone for the WWDC in June! "Hello steve this is Sayid!"

WoW I can see it now!