Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 25, 2010
Hey Everyone,

This is a bit of a doozy and it's a two part question that I hope someone can answer.

I lost my SIM Card at the mall the other day (I have no idea, maybe it wasn't clicked in all the way) and I lost my SIM card and SIM card tray.

1) I lost my Verizon SIM card but I had just switched to T-Mobile - is there any secure information that anyone can get to?

2) Does anyone know where I can get (or does anyone have an extra) SIM card tray for an iPhone 6 Plus - Space Grey

Thanks!

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey Everyone,

This is a bit of a doozy and it's a two part question that I hope someone can answer.

I lost my SIM Card at the mall the other day (I have no idea, maybe it wasn't clicked in all the way) and I lost my SIM card and SIM card tray.

1) I lost my Verizon SIM card but I had just switched to T-Mobile - is there any secure information that anyone can get to?

2) Does anyone know where I can get (or does anyone have an extra) SIM card tray for an iPhone 6 Plus - Space Grey

Thanks!

Call your carrier and have service stop to the lost SIM card.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
If you ported your number from Verizon to T-mobile, then your Verizon Sim card should be useless.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.