Lost sound

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Lyons00, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Lyons00 macrumors 6502

Hi,

I've been using iOS 6 beta 4 since it came out without any real problems. Just now lost all my sounds, tried a bunch of different things and still no sound. Rebooted also, plugged in headphone jack, many times and nothing. When I charge it, it says in headphone mode, but when I unplug it from the charger it doesn't show that. Any help would be appreciated?

Thanks, Jerry

2. Lyons00 thread starter macrumors 6502

Sound came back on, not sure what happened, but it's working now.

TY

3. CactusHawk macrumors regular

I have been having similar issues off and on. It seems to happen mostly when I undock it from the car. For me a reboot (hold home button and power button until I see the apple logo) fixes it....for a while.

4. gmanist1000 macrumors 68030

gmanist1000

Haven't had this problem yet with Beta 4. I have, however, had serious problems with audio when listening in my car using an aux cable.

5. Nyk0n macrumors regular

Nyk0n

Exactly the issues i had back last year with iOS5 beta's and the hard boot method would fix it sometimes other times i had to dock it in silent mode then when docked flip the silent switch off and vise versa it was a real pain. never had this happen since iOS5GM was released and not on any iOS6 beta