Lostify Question

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by thunderclap, Mar 23, 2008.

1. thunderclap macrumors 6502a

thunderclap

Not an ATV question, but I heard about Lostify here so figured I'd ask. I've been converting my Babylon 5 discs and used Lostify to tag the episodes. But once I get them into iTunes I can't add artwork. Anyone know why and how I can remedy the problem? I did lock certain tags such as season number, title, etc. but would that affect adding a graphic?

2. mallbritton macrumors 6502

I, and many others, use MetaX to add "album" artwork to my video files. I also use it for tagging. I like it better than Lostify.

Regards,
    Michael

3. northy124 macrumors 68020

northy124

Hmmmm You Can Normally Add Artwork Afterwards In iTunes If You Have The Original .mp4 File Then Tag That Again With Lostify And See If You Can Add Artwork After You've Put The Newly Tagged One In To iTunes.

Or It Could Be iTunes Playing Up Like I Can't Remove My Rambo IV Artwork LoL

4. mallbritton macrumors 6502

For some reason iTunes doesn't like editing the artwork of Handbrake created files. This is a known issue over on the Handbrake forums; they all recommend using MetaX for tagging.

5. thunderclap thread starter macrumors 6502a

thunderclap

I generally use MetaX for movies but when I heard it was easier to tag television shows as such with Lostify I thought I'd give it a shot.

6. northy124 macrumors 68020

northy124

@Mallbritton Well It Works Fine For Me So It Can't Be All That Bad, Unless it Is One Of Those I Want This Guy/Gal To Use What I Say (In This Case MetaX) Comments:rolleyes:LoL

7. mallbritton macrumors 6502

I use MetaX because that is what I prefer. I think it is easier to tag multiple eps of a TV show with MetaX than with Lostify is all. If you like Lostify better, that's cool with me.

Regards,
    Michael