lots of apps - how do you organize?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kj123492, Feb 24, 2009.

1. kj123492 macrumors newbie

i wish you could just see all your screens and drag and drop in itunes..
    right now i'm set up so that i have apple apps on the home screen, then other useful apps, then less useful apps, then like four pages of games. unfortunately they're all full so dragging a new app from the last page to the useful page takes forever and messes all the other ones up.. does this bother anyone else?

2. MurphyM macrumors 6502

This might help: You can use the dock at the bottom as a holder until you get to the page you want the new app on - then drag it onto the page. But you have to have a spot on the dock...

3. michael.lauden macrumors 68020

michael.lauden

+1

i feel ya. i hope that in apple's next firmware revision - they include a setting that will hide native apps. i.e be able to hide stocks and contacts.

i never use stocks - and contacts.. you can just click phone and then click contacts. kind of redundant although there are subtle differences.

i can't stand having more than 2 pages half way full... so i guess we're still in different boats!

4. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

5. Theaser macrumors 6502

Theaser

'Jailbreak' and I didn't really find anything useful for jailbreaking except for themes.

6. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

One at a time :( :(

realistically there are only about 20-30 out of my 120 apps that I uses weekly ( they are on the first two pages)

7. Haephestos macrumors regular

Wut he said!