Lots of help needed!!

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by FaustArp, Aug 21, 2008.

1. FaustArp macrumors regular

FaustArp

Alright.. I have over 26,000 songs on my itunes library and 6,000 duplicates. I already know of how to view the duplicates yada yada yada.. i read all that online and searched all over. All I want to be able to do is delete the duplicates and save the original file. When you view duplicates in itunes tho, it shows both the original file and the duplicate as well which leaves me to manually delete these files. Any faster way?? I've tryed 2 different programs and they basically did what itunes does, just shows the original file and duplicate together. Its got to be easier then this.. Please help!!

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

No there is nothing easier than View->Show All Duplicates.

TEG

3. FaustArp thread starter macrumors regular

FaustArp

weak on apples part.. heres an update needed..

4. Xander562 macrumors 68000

Xander562

More like, keep your own music organized? Apple's fault you miss added songs to your library 6,000 times? Please.

5. AppleIntelRock macrumors 65816

AppleIntelRock

Agreed. Why should apple support pirating?

6. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

second, its ur own fault, not apple's that you imported or bought or pirated songs and put them into itunes twice. like TEG said, theres no easier way. apple doesnt custom tailor products for you, they do it with the features that tailor everybody, not just an individual. good luck with the duplicates tho!