Lots of music not syncing

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by stockcerts, Dec 7, 2011.

1. stockcerts macrumors 65816

I just went back to using my iPhone 4 and I have 109 songs that won't sync. I get a msg on my iPhone that says see iTunes for more information. There is no information in iTunes showing why so many of my purchased songs won't sync. I believe others are having this problem to.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!!

2. RedRaven571 macrumors 65816

RedRaven571

Are there checks in the boxes besides the 109 songs in iTunes? I just discovered a cool setting that will only sync songs that have checks in the boxes.

3. stockcerts thread starter macrumors 65816

I've actually checked the box to sync my entire music library. Many of the songs that are not transferring to my iPhone were very recently purchased. I've seen that others are having this problem, but have not seen the resolution.

Any help would be so appreciated. Thanks!!

4. stockcerts thread starter macrumors 65816

Still not having any luck getting this resolved. When I check out Apples site it appears that they will charge me to get support, to use songs I've actually paid for. I won't be buying any more songs until this is resolved.

5. LapsangSouchong macrumors 65816

LapsangSouchong

I'm having the same issue. Entire playlists and albums, and entire audiobooks won't sync to my iphone4S. I did get them to, by first telling iTunes NOT to sync my music and audiobooks. syncing, and then telling iTunes to sync my music and audiobooks. iTunes said they were there, but they weren't. Then I turned the phone off and back on and they were there.