LoudSocial Applications

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Brradley, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Brradley macrumors member

This application on facebook seems to have hacked the official facebook app on iOS devices, including the iPod touch.

Other applications also seem to be affected, although people posting using iOS 4.0.1, seem to be effected.

http://www.facebook.com/apps/applic...v=wall#!/apps/application.php?id=139204549909

I don't have an iPhone, but saw the people that usually post via iPhone are using this. The discussions on facebook say that they have never used or seen this app before, and is posting via the official facebook app.

Weird.

2. timlopez macrumors member

I'm looking in to this. It's not specific to the iPhone, although the iPhone App is affected.

If you setup your twitter account to post to Facebook, it will show up as coming from LoudSocial as well.

3. shandyman Suspended

its not just iphone, people doing status updates thru echofon are having it too, and people with zoo world and other RockYou apps. something's fooked up here....

oh and now my iphone is not posting anything i put on there either

4. shandyman Suspended

oh and the developer of the livesocial app is a facebook platform developer....

5. ladyguin37 macrumors newbie

HELP this LoudSocial has really messed everything up

I blocked the application now I can't post from my iphone to FB, see any posts from people that are infected can't even unblock the darn application links to app won't even take me there HELP HELP

6. shandyman Suspended

i can't post from my iphone at all now even tho i unblocked it, think facebook have blocked it until its fixed...

7. shandyman Suspended

looks like its been fixed as i'm back to saying facebook from iphone :D