Louis ck - watch on tv?

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 9, 2010
No idea if this in the right place but here goes: I'm downloading the new Louis CK standup as I type this. Its coming down as a mp4. How can I transfer this to my iphone so I can play it out on my tv using the cables I bought? I have (obviously) an iphone and an imac but not one of those fancy apple tv boxes. Thanks.

eternlgladiator

macrumors 68000
Jun 20, 2010
Twin Cities
No idea if this in the right place but here goes: I'm downloading the new Louis CK standup as I type this. Its coming down as a mp4. How can I transfer this to my iphone so I can play it out on my tv using the cables I bought? I have (obviously) an iphone and an imac but not one of those fancy apple tv boxes. Thanks.
what kind of cables do you have?

eternlgladiator

macrumors 68000
Jun 20, 2010
Twin Cities
I have these:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC748ZM/A

What I wasn't sure about was how to get the download onto my phone and play it. I didn;t know how easy it was to open the file into quicktime and then hit share to itunes. From there, just a click and drag into my phone. Will try with cables tonight but I'm sure it will work.
you can just drag an mp4 into iTunes, sync it to your phone, then use the cables to share it on your tv.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.