Louis Vuitton Apple Watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by bushido, Jun 10, 2015.

1. bushido, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015

bushido Suspended

bushido

Casey has done it again. he customized his Apple Watch

Beware: u may want to cry while watching this video

oh and it starts around the 2 minutes mark

2. vandal76 macrumors newbie

3. fischersd macrumors 68040

fischersd

Heh....and set his resale value to $0 by engraving his name into the watch. :) That part made me wince. :eek:

4. bushido thread starter Suspended

bushido

not really, i think he once said after ppl asked him why he doesnt seem to care that he grew up poor so now that he is rich he doesnt care bout these kind of stuff cuz he knows whats really important in life.

u should see how he unpacks a macbook :eek:

ikr? i was like OMG the buzzing is gonna break it

5. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

I don't like this guy at all. He destroyed his Watch by engraving it (poorly I might add).

6. JonnyIreland macrumors 6502a

JonnyIreland

I can't stand this guy, and if he really cared about how he "grew up poor" then trust me, he'd value his actual possessions a lot more than he does. Everything he does is for reaction/click bait $$$... which is why I watched a video of his video once but never again.

7. nasa25 macrumors 65816

He should reinvest the proceeds of the 38mm return into a nose job

8. bushido thread starter Suspended

bushido

wow u guys r no fun :/
    wrong target group on here i suppose ;)

9. geoffm33 macrumors 6502

geoffm33

I enjoyed it. I could care less if he wanted to initial it with a branding iron. It's his.

10. fooyork macrumors newbie

I really enjoy Casey's Vlog, he has a really good attitude to life/work... And I like how he makes products work for him, not the other way round. So what if he engraved his name into his posession? At least he has made it his own. I don't understand people who feel the need to keep everything in pristine order, who get upset about scratches or scuffs... as long as it still works, what's the issue?

And the guy who said he should get a nose job? Grow up.

11. pakyooh macrumors 6502

pakyooh

Completely agree. Not everyone wants or needs to resell items and needs to keep it pristine for that reason. Just like the people complain when strangers ask them how much they paid for their Apple Watch and is annoyed by it, it's his money, he can do whatever he wants with it.

12. Tsuchiya macrumors 68020

Tsuchiya

Casey is awesome.

This is clearly a dude who doesn't give a **** about scruff marks and Watch cases. His irreverence towards products that others baby and worship is damn refreshing.

I did cringe a little when he put an axe through his Canon 70d today though...

13. nasa25 macrumors 65816

Lol I was just having a laugh. He seems like a cool guy. I especially enjoyed the part where he swore like a sailor when he discovered his local pizza shop was closed for breakfast. Made me lol.

14. EdisEdward macrumors 6502

15. Javabird macrumors 6502

Well if someone steals his Watch he will have an easier time getting it back. :)

16. MH01 macrumors G4

MH01

I like the fact he got his straps from the strapsmith, straps for a lot of great watches.

The engraving, who cares, some people do not resell their Apple products, it's his, he can do what he likes. To be honest less likely to be stolen with that quick and.... Sloppy... Engraving job.

17. acctman macrumors 6502a

acctman

I followed him, he looks interesting... people keep forgetting it's "HIS" apple watch not yours. he can engraving and do what ever he pleases. Apple culture is all about thinking different and being different... Just look at how many people put stickers and cases on iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, etc... people are different. If you purchase Apple products with the intent of reselling that's you not everyone has the weird mindset.