oh and it starts around the 2 minutes mark

Last edited:

bushido

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 26, 2008
Germany
What a tacky douchebag...
not really, i think he once said after ppl asked him why he doesnt seem to care that he grew up poor so now that he is rich he doesnt care bout these kind of stuff cuz he knows whats really important in life.

u should see how he unpacks a macbook :eek:

Heh....and set his resale value to $0 by engraving his name into the watch. :) That part made me wince. :eek:
ikr? i was like OMG the buzzing is gonna break it

Reactions: acctman

JonnyIreland

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I can't stand this guy, and if he really cared about how he "grew up poor" then trust me, he'd value his actual possessions a lot more than he does. Everything he does is for reaction/click bait $$$... which is why I watched a video of his video once but never again.

fooyork

macrumors member
Oct 21, 2009
I really enjoy Casey's Vlog, he has a really good attitude to life/work... And I like how he makes products work for him, not the other way round. So what if he engraved his name into his posession? At least he has made it his own. I don't understand people who feel the need to keep everything in pristine order, who get upset about scratches or scuffs... as long as it still works, what's the issue?

And the guy who said he should get a nose job? Grow up.

pakyooh

macrumors 6502
Jan 21, 2009
California
Completely agree. Not everyone wants or needs to resell items and needs to keep it pristine for that reason. Just like the people complain when strangers ask them how much they paid for their Apple Watch and is annoyed by it, it's his money, he can do whatever he wants with it.

I really enjoy Casey's Vlog, he has a really good attitude to life/work... And I like how he makes products work for him, not the other way round. So what if he engraved his name into his posession? At least he has made it his own. I don't understand people who feel the need to keep everything in pristine order, who get upset about scratches or scuffs... as long as it still works, what's the issue?

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
Casey is awesome.

This is clearly a dude who doesn't give a **** about scruff marks and Watch cases. His irreverence towards products that others baby and worship is damn refreshing.

I did cringe a little when he put an axe through his Canon 70d today though...

Reactions: Thepixelsedge

nasa25

macrumors 65816
Apr 11, 2010
canada

Lol I was just having a laugh. He seems like a cool guy. I especially enjoyed the part where he swore like a sailor when he discovered his local pizza shop was closed for breakfast. Made me lol.

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
I like the fact he got his straps from the strapsmith, straps for a lot of great watches.

The engraving, who cares, some people do not resell their Apple products, it's his, he can do what he likes. To be honest less likely to be stolen with that quick and.... Sloppy... Engraving job.

Reactions: acctman

acctman

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2012
Georgia
wow u guys r no fun :/
wrong target group on here i suppose ;)
I followed him, he looks interesting... people keep forgetting it's "HIS" apple watch not yours. he can engraving and do what ever he pleases. Apple culture is all about thinking different and being different... Just look at how many people put stickers and cases on iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, etc... people are different. If you purchase Apple products with the intent of reselling that's you not everyone has the weird mindset.