Louis Vuitton for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rockyroad55, Aug 15, 2010.

1. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Anyone here waiting for Louis Vuitton to release the case for the iPhone 4? I've been hearing that the 2G case fits great but the 3G/3GS one is a bit loose.

Anyone here still have their 2G case and using it with the iPhone 4?

2. Munitalp macrumors 65816

It would be nice if they made an actual good case similar to the iSkin Enigma... of the cases I've seen most of them are just a pouch to slide the phone into, no?

3. rockyroad55 thread starter macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Yup just a pouch. Anyone here have one from the 2G?

4. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Here ya go there is alot here although i don't think they are genuine

http://www.ioffer.com/search/items/louis vuitton iphone

5. SophiaLee macrumors 6502a

SophiaLee

6. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Yeah i thought so at those prices!!!

7. rockyroad55 thread starter macrumors 601

rockyroad55

I'm hoping someone here has the 2G one. Gucci has the iPhone case, I might go with that.

8. christianinri macrumors member

I also heard that the 2G iPhone cases fit perfectly with the new iPhone 4. Does LV even produce the 2G ones anymore? I know before they made an epi one in red, which they didn't do for the 3G and 3GS models.

9. rockyroad55 thread starter macrumors 601

rockyroad55

They don't. I'm looking hard for one but I might just go get a Gucci case instead.

10. swiftbmx macrumors regular

Went to my local LV store, gave the Damier 3G print one a try and it def too big. Without my leather back and front screen protector, I bet it would be even more loose. They had a display 2G Taiga case, fit nicely in there but no where near how well the 2G really fits. It was a display only and they havent received those cases in a year or so according to the lady. Ebay is your best bet and even then its tough to find a authentic case.

11. SophiaLee macrumors 6502a

SophiaLee

12. rockyroad55 thread starter macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Was the store able to sell you the 2G? I was wondering if I could get a 2G at one of the flagship stores in King of Prussia.

I like the one Gucci has right now because it has a magnetic flap on top of the pouch.

13. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

NO! Guuuucccciiiii!!!!

14. rockyroad55 thread starter macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Finally, Louis Vuitton has an iPhone 4 case ready. Time to go get one with the 4S!

15. joekix macrumors 6502

joekix

hey, did you ever actually find out if the 2g case fits nicely? i actually have one and just ordered a 4s. that would be great if i could use that case again.

16. rockyroad55 thread starter macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Holy ****. I would definitely buy that off you for a good chunk of money. It fits amazingly!

17. snackonamac macrumors newbie

i have the red epi 2g case that has just been sitting in the back of a drawer for over 2 years while I had the 3g phone. Bought the new iphone 4 today and was happily surprised to both find the old case and see that it does indeed fit for the iphone 4. it does not press against the volume buttons when the phone is in the case. I held the phone (in case) upside down and it didnt fall out. It only fell out when I shook it quite hard upside down. I dont have screen protectors etc on my phone so it may make a difference if you do. All in all the 2g case does indeed fit the iphone 4s good enough that I will be using this case and not purchasing a new one. hope this helps!

18. rockyroad55 thread starter macrumors 601

rockyroad55

I wish I had my 2G case still around before I sold it when the 3G came out. If I had known Apple was going to make the 4 and that it would fit the 2G perfectly, I would have kept it. But, how was I going to know? :)