Louisville, Louisville...

MareLuce

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 26, 2010

Give up my watch! You don't need to hold it for so many days.

Don't you know I'd take it sooner than Friday?

Please?

upload_2019-9-16_3-55-1.png

Shirasaki

macrumors G3
May 16, 2015
You cannot do much though, and yeah, it happens a lot during such period.

Interesting to see the product is shipped from China to US in roughly 12 hours. Must have been done by air.

If only we have a robust road network or train network to help quickly delivering goods across USA. :(

DeanLubaki

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2014
Toronto

Give up my watch! You don't need to hold it for so many days.

Don't you know I'd take it sooner than Friday?

Please?

View attachment 858887
They won't my watch is there too. They're currently in pallets, and UPS will only break them tomorrow at earliest to prevent us from getting them before Friday.

You cannot do much though, and yeah, it happens a lot during such period.

Interesting to see the product is shipped from China to US in roughly 12 hours. Must have been done by air.

If only we have a robust road network or train network to help quickly delivering goods across USA. :(
They always do it by air.

deeddawg

macrumors G3
Jun 14, 2010
US
I'd imagine a cargo jet carries a lot of iDevices - so thats great when they're all going to the same place.

Looks like ~4300 miles from Shangai to Anchorage by air, and about 16 1/2 hours if I'm figuring out timezone / timestamp differences correctly.

jbachandouris

macrumors 601
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
Since I ordered pick up at store for both the watch and phone, I don't think I can track it the same way as you all can.

Miss watching the flights.

tobefirst

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
I visited Louisville for a long weekend once. Great city. Lots to do there. I can understand why your watches and phones are hanging around. :)