Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jayf

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 5, 2014

Attachments

• lovemeicase.jpg
    lovemeicase.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 181

jayf

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 5, 2014
178 views and no comments? No one bashing the aesthetic appeal or lack there of?

40 bucks for an aluminum water proof case with gorilla glass cover seems reasonable. Screw it, I'm gunna order it anyway. I'll let y'all know. :)

kgenova

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2013
Mobile Reviews Eh, a website run by this guy Aaron who likes to drop test phones, reviewed the iPhone 5 version of that case and wasn't impressed. He has a test sample of the iPhone 6 model as well and I think he's getting ready to do a review of it. You can check out his reviews on YouTube or at mobilereviews-eh.ca--they are good and pretty funny as well.

g.t. rags

macrumors 6502
Nov 25, 2010
Long Island
i had one on my 5 and my 5s, i would get 2 less bars of service compared to my friends who had the same service that would run a normal case... i even went as far as hooking it up to my friends microcell tower and it wouldn't get more then 3 bars.... meanwhile my buddies phone was maxed out....

always wanted to test the glass shatter tip though....

burntice

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2012
Looks as if it would officially turn my 6+ into a Ipad mini. It appears that the case adds extraordinary bulk.

jayf

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 5, 2014
I ordered mine. The free delivery is a bit lame... three weeks. But I'll let you know how my crimson tide color metal case turns out..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.