Love My MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jeff48, Nov 8, 2008.

1. jeff48 macrumors member

Without question or reservation, I am soooo glad I spent nearly $3000.00 on my MBP. From its billet production, to its style, to performance to its precision engineering, it is quantum leaps ahead of anything I have ever seen. Even in its first iteration it has better implementation and fewer flaws than in any other machine I have owned. Super kudos to the Apple development team for the single piece trackpad---it is fantastic to use. I use my laptop about 5-6 hours a day 7 days a week This has been the best ever.

Are there any minor issues, sure, but so damn insignificant when you look at the accomplishments of the machine in general that it isn't worth bitchin about.

Just wanted to set the record straight that after 2 solid weeks of looking for a reason to have buyer's remorse---I CAN'T FIND ANY.....

2. 3FLryan macrumors newbie

I just bought a Macbook Pro (2.4) this afternoon. I love it. First laptop ever. Cheers!

3. okrelayer macrumors 6502a

i get more amazed with my new MacBook Pro every single day!

4. rychencop macrumors 65816

rychencop

congrats! they will only get better in the next few years. we can only imagine! i'm sure "unibody" will be the foreseeable manufacturing process for the next 10 years.

5. 3FLryan macrumors newbie

Wait, what? The op's signature says a 2.8 ghz new macbook pro...?

Edit: Oh, I'm stupid, I didn't know you could upgrade to 2.8.