Love my new 21.5 iMac!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Tikatika, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Tikatika macrumors 6502

Tikatika

I am beyond happy with my decision to make the switch from years of Windows PCs. Within an hour of my unboxing, I had everything set up and working like a dream. The screen is gorgeous, the size perfect for my desk and this thing is just blazing fast compared to my 6 year old laptop!

I purchased the Logitech Wireless Solar K750 keyboard and I am so glad I did. I had used the iMac keyboard in the store and it is just too small, and I needed the keypad as well. Love this keyboard and highly recommend it. I am using my old wireless Logitech mouse as well.

I will say that if I hadn't been using an iPad and iPhone, I would have found the learning curve much steeper. But, this OS is so intuitive and it just works.

/doing the happy dance!

2. Jim L macrumors regular

Congrats!

I also have a 21.5" iMac (2011) with the same keyboard. You should also try the matching Logitech mouse. It is very efficient on battery usage and I've been on the first set of batteries for 10 months. Since the keyboard is solar rechargeable, you would not be wasting much money on batteries.