Love the keyboard. Want a full-size version!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Sir Cecil, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Sir Cecil macrumors 6502a

Yes, a little cramped on the iPad, but I love the general workings of it. I'd like it if there was an option of a full scale outboard version soon – or even fitted to a laptop, sleek-looking in a flush panel of glass with no protrusions, variable illumination across the board. I think the designers have done very well with the tactile "feel" of the keys.
    Going from the iPad after a few days use, back to my bluetooth keyboard seems like going back in time. The world isn't going to stop using standard keyboards in a hurry, but it would be nice to have an option. There's a new generation of users now who will be getting used to the iPad's style of keyboard and I can only see demand growing, and quickly, for a fully-fledged version.

2. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

I just want a full sized virtual keyboard. I don't really have. A problem with typing on screen but having to press the ".?123" button is annoying and cumbersome. I can accept it as necessary on the iPhone or even the iPad in portrait mode, but landscape mode should offer something more than just bigger keys. I want more keys & I don't want to drag around a physical keyboard.

3. Streethawk macrumors 6502

But you're finding Space (space) tricky? ;)

4. 4DThinker macrumors 68020

It's a nice idea, a plate of glass for a keyboard. Then they should make them dishwasher safe.