Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thiagos

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2007
NYC (Manhattan)
I have been doing some research online and I found a lot of the reviewers not completely satisfied with the new 3G iPhone. I really really love it and I truly do not think Apple could have done a better job than this.

Although the specs mention that the 3G iPhone is thicker, it actually feels thinner when you hold it, due to the slimmer edges, it adjusts great to the palm of your hands. The old iPhone's design, although great, I couldn't fully get a grip of it and dropped it many times.

I bought a black and white one, one for my business and one for my personal account. I liked the black better at the store but now that I brough it home, I like my white one better.

The games are awesome and so are the applications. The 3G is much faster like they mention, it is not a hype whatsoever.

The GPS feature is great. When you take pictures, it automatically lets you know the location and place that that picture was taken.

I have not been able to test the battery life yet, so we'll see how that goes.

All in all, if you want a new iPhone, go get, it is truly worth it. Also take a second look at the white one, it is stunning(maybe that's the reason why it is only available on the 16GB version).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.