Love these...(6s/6 cases)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by elaniemay, Sep 19, 2015.

1. elaniemay macrumors 6502

elaniemay

2. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

3. elaniemay thread starter macrumors 6502

elaniemay

I found them for the 6s+! The only negative thing I read about them is that the case is very thin, just as it appears, so you can't lay it on its back without worrying about possibly scratching the camera lens. So it's kind of like going naked, but with some design.

4. SisterBlue22 macrumors 6502

SisterBlue22

I have an ESR case for my iPad Air 2 (foldover, like the Apple branded cases), and I like it very much. Only now after almost 6 months, the corners are starting to crack. Not bad for a $16 case. I think these are adorable and fun.

5. CarboysDesire macrumors 6502a

CarboysDesire

I love the idea but I wish they had more designs that would be suitable for a guy. Those are all a bit too girly.

6. ddkkpp macrumors 6502

ddkkpp

they look great, but i've seen a clear plastic case around the office and it quickly started to look awfully yellow. i guess depends on the quality of plastic....?

7. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

So very pretty! I've already bought a similar but totally clear backed case from Spigen. I was going to insert little stickers between the back of the phone and the case. Though I'm not removing the backing of the stickers because I don't want the back of my iPhone marred by glue residue. There are some very beautiful non-kiddie stickers used for scrapbooking that look nice used this way. I've not bought any yet, as I want to see the color of my rose gold phone first.