Love this place

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ROADDOG01, Jul 6, 2011.

1. ROADDOG01 macrumors regular

ROADDOG01

I just wanted to say that this place ROCKS. I always get the answer I am looking for with no issues. It is amazing wealth of knowledge on here. I wish I knew half the stuff people know on here so I am able to assist people when needed. So a big thanks to all of you and thanks dor the great forum.

John

2. maclaptop macrumors 65816

maclaptop

3. ROADDOG01 thread starter macrumors regular

ROADDOG01

Yes very true. LOL

4. ap3604 macrumors 68000

GAWD did you really need to create a new thread like this?!?!?! Use the search function for cryin' out loud!

How's that for great entertainment? ;)

Jk of course about the hard time...

5. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

If you start frequenting the forum and participating in more threads and whatnot, you will become naturally more knowledgeable about many, many subjects. I'm glad you enjoy this place! We value (almost) all of our members and it's a pleasure having you. :)

Please don't take this the wrong way, but how did you join in 2007 and only now have a post count of 29? If you don't mind me asking. :p

6. transam7816 macrumors regular

7. ROADDOG01 thread starter macrumors regular

ROADDOG01

8. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Well it's good to have you back! :D

9. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

So, we would be seeing you again June 2013. :)

10. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Haha can you imagine! :p

11. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I learned everything I know about the iPhone and iOS here. There's really no need for any other resource. And the level of activity here is like I've never seen on any other forum. The car and bike forums I am registered to can see a thread go for days with no responses. I'm surprised if a legitimate question/subject goes unanswered for a couple of minutes here.

Glad you like it and we look forward to another knowledgable member. :)

12. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Couldn't have said it better myself. I got into the whole iPhone scene about 6 months before I got here and this place has been an invaluable resource as well as a great place to talk about iRelated stuff. I can see myself being a member here for quite a long time!

13. ap3604 macrumors 68000

Macrumors iPhone forum is actually a big reason that I like iOS over Android. The ability to learn new things daily and get questions answered by the smart people here at Macrumors is HUGE :)

While Xda can have helpful members as well its really hit or miss and your never really sure if you will have active forum members that look forward to sharing knowledge. I remember the Nexus One forum on Xda was tremendous for learning things but if you google search for "Samsung Infuse 4g General" you will see the Xda forum for the Infuse 4g (Att's current flagship phone) just plain sucks :(

14. Fleon85 macrumors member

remember that the world is going to end on 12/21/12 hahahahaha:D:D

we will follow the end with the iphone 6 or 7

15. ROADDOG01 thread starter macrumors regular

ROADDOG01

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Well no because the iPhone 5 will be here lol