Love Thy Mac

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mr.Noisy, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Mr.Noisy macrumors 65816

Mr.Noisy

After many nights Photo editing, Trouble free, I thought,
    How Many People really do love their mac??
    My wife can't understand how important my Mac is to Me,
    She thinks it's 'just a pc'
    She uses it, but i wish she didn't, In my world, every free minute i'm editing, surfing, listening to music,It's a bad case of mac love,
    my windows pc was a fleeting relationship compared.

How do you feel about your mac's ?

Are your mac's a big part of your life's compared to your old windows PC's

2. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I love my mac. My friends dont understand my obsession, but really, i cant help but talking about them with people. Like, its kinda weird, but I feel that my mac, in fact, anything i own from apple (ipods, iphone, computers, software) is just another thing to get happy about. Its like an obsession.

3. Kamera RAWr macrumors 65816

Kamera RAWr

Well, I can definitely say that I really like my Mac a lot. I use it everyday and without problems. Always fun experiences :p

4. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

Yep, totally. Someone suggested once that Apple puts crack cocaine into their products to keep people coming back for more, but I think it's pheremones. How else can you explain the love/lust people seem to feel for everything Apple?

5. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

Definitely addicted. I "putter" on it every night. Don't really need to do anything constructive, just like to play with it. It's replaced my long time interest working on and driving MG sports cars (hence my forum tag). There's a guy at work and Mac stuff is all we ever talk about. I also find myself approaching total strangers who are using Mac laptops in public and congratulating them on their wisdom in buying a Mac. Some are a little surprised, but most are very happy to share their Mac love affair...

6. iToaster macrumors 68000

iToaster

I spend every waking moment on my MBP (minus those moments where I have to do something else). Those 'doze people just don't understand the love here...

7. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

I love it, I love it a lot (maybe too much).

My family picks on me because I am on it SO much. What can I say? It is the coolest technological piece of equipment I have ever laid my hands on. My MacBook and I are good friends.

Prof. :apple:

8. Mammoth macrumors 6502a

Mammoth

I love it because I can do things immensely fast compared to on a PC. It's also more natural feeling so it's pretty much second nature and is why I love my iMac. (With a second monitor. Never having a desktop again without multiple monitors)

9. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

even though i have had some problems....i love my macs. even my girlfriend's macbook loves me more than her :p

10. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

to be honest, i can use Windows much more efficiently than OSX, i find myself going back to work on a small video project thats already on my XP machine, and am very suprised at how much more responsive it seems than my mac, but really, the sexy apple hardware, the slick interface of OSX, constant spell check in whatever you're doing, and best of all two finger scrolling, cant beat it. I love my Mac

:apple::apple:

it goes everywhere with me, my XP notebook never did that :shhh: dont want to give my mbp a big head

then theres this new wireless keyboard, so nice...and the mighty mouse, love that too...most of the time.

11. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

Macs are great for a lot of things. My PB G3 opens the internet faster than my parents 3 year old PC. I love my Mac but sadly it has to go soon so I can get a MB to run Leopard.

12. Cormier6083 macrumors regular

Cormier6083

I went to Best Buy the other day; used a iMac for the first time. I instantly fell in love. I mean, OS X is just SO fluid. It's like everything makes sense! The machine was so beautiful. It was absolutely amazing. I wish I could have got one instantly on the spot. Hopefully for Christmas. :)

13. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

=D and leopard should be even more fluid (with 10x more eyecandy). Im happy you finally met true [computer] love.

14. Slip macrumors 6502a

Slip

I read that last bit wrong, changed the meaning considerably I tell ya...

But Im glad to hear that Im not the only person that loves spending time their Mac (well in my case a PC but MacBook should be here with me at the end of the month ;))

15. eric55lv Guest

eric55lv

16. silbeej macrumors 6502a

Only trouble i had with my MBP is that when i got it, it was a little sub par in the build quality, but after a small about of "kind discussion" with apple, they sent me a new one, and it's perfect. Where as the pc i built was good at first, i have little problems here and there. I do have to say macs are by far the easiest to live with, but i find many things where my pc is handy. But i like the mac more i would have to say.