Loving being jailbroken...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HXGuy, May 4, 2010.

1. HXGuy macrumors 68000

I jailbroked my 3GS with Spirit, first iPhone over ever jailbroken, and I have to say it's awesome!

I'm at the gym now, surfing the web between sets and listening to a radio app called RoRadio which I previously couldn't use at the same time as surfing. Not just that but I could pause half way as I was doing this post to do a set and not lose all I wrote (using Atomic Browser). Love it.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

So you're at the gym doing a set, listening to radio and surfing online at the same time?
    Must be a long workout :D

3. HXGuy thread starter macrumors 68000

:p

Home now...but I was doing a set, and in between sets, while resting, was browsing the net. It was awesome! :D

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

I had a friend of mine at the gym drop a dumbell on his iphone sitting under the bench :D
    Since that day I never bother bringing mine to the workout floor.

5. HXGuy thread starter macrumors 68000

Damn that would suck. I keep mine mine in my pocket.

6. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

7. twisted-pixel macrumors 6502a

twisted-pixel

I lost my jailbreak a couple of weeks ago as a result of an accidental upgrade to 3.1.3 (never leave your phone plugged in and just wander away and forget what you were doing!!) and instead of just living with my un-jailbroken phone and waiting for the spirit release, I dropped about $600 on a second hand phone running 3.1.2 so I could jailbreak!!

an un-jailbroken iphone is worse than useless!!

luckily..it does mean I have a spare phone now...sitting in a draw in perfect condition, 3.1.3 and jailbroken!!!