Loving My New MacBook

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by 08mxkfx, Oct 26, 2008.

1. 08mxkfx macrumors regular

08mxkfx

Since it seems like alot of people just come in here and post about whats wrong and what they dislike about there MacBook i figured i'd make this post about how i love my new MacBook. I love the new glass track pad, it has a great feel to it and the tap to click makes it easy and quiet to use. Ive been using my MacBook for the past 2 days inside and outside and havent really had a problem with glare. And about the screen washout its not as bad as some people have said, i used the screen color profile posted in another thread and it works great and definitely helped. Also the illuminated keyboard is great during night use. Heres a quick picture of my Apple Family-
    [​IMG]

2. TxMacAddict macrumors 6502

Very nice combo you have there. I like the Griffin dock. Maybe put that Dell panel on Craigslist and buy the new 24" ACD with display port? That would be my only recommendation. :apple::apple::apple:

3. mousouchop macrumors 6502a

mousouchop

Yay for another satisfied customer! :)

They really are great machines, outside and in.

4. 08mxkfx thread starter macrumors regular

08mxkfx

Ill probably keep the Dell but i plan on getting the new 24" ACD when it comes out and replacing the linksys router with a Time Capsule.