Loving touch bar on the new Macbook!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by swagisnice, Dec 4, 2016.

1. swagisnice macrumors newbie

Wow, I never thought I would like it and it seemed kind of annoying to look down at it all the time but it is really REALLY fun and helpful, I would like to hear your thoughts about the touchbar and useful apps that supports it :)

Tips:
    1. Go to system preferences -> keyboard -> press Fn key to:, and change it to Expand control strip. It's very helpful!!

2. When you're watching Youtube scroll through the ads using the touch bar :)

2. WhiteWhaleHolyGrail macrumors 6502a

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail

Can I ask - do you have any issue with Mail and TB? Does word suggestion work well when composing an e-mail?

3. swagisnice thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm not using the default Mail app, using Polymail instead but I have to say that the word suggestion is not that useful actually, it's very slow compared to just writing using the keyboard.
    The only time I found it useful is when you don't know how to spell a specific word and when you want to add emojis :)

4. WhiteWhaleHolyGrail macrumors 6502a

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail

Interesting. I'm only having issues with Mail, otherwise I'm enjoining the benefits of the TB. Hopefully just a glitch Apple irons out.