Low profile case suggestions

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by briang191, Dec 20, 2009.

1. briang191 macrumors newbie

Im looking for a low profile case that like the case-mate barely there case but it needs to fit with the back and from of the boudygaurdz. Im I ocd for wanting some type of small drop protection? Helpful Suggestions appreciated.

Thank You
    BG

2. scottness macrumors 65816

scottness

I like my incase hard plastic shell (I forget the official name) for my iPhone. I've dropped it enough to know that it's so worth it. I got a rubber-type one at first, but it was hard to slide in my pocket and it attracted lint too easily.

3. briang191 thread starter macrumors newbie

Scottness

You have the incase slider. I like that case but it doesnt fit when have a clear skin installed on the front and the back of the iphone. Thanks for input

4. TBONE72 macrumors regular

I'd give the Incipio Feather case a look I have been very happy with mine and I think it may fit your criteria.

5. briang191 thread starter macrumors newbie

TBONE

Do you have BGZ or IS on the front and back of your iphone?

6. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

briang191,

Think about it. Any well made low profile case is not going to work with BGZ or IS installed. Just think about how sloppy the fit would have to be with the BGZ or IS not installed....

S-

7. TBONE72 macrumors regular

No, I don't have either on my iPhone. I do have a PowerSupport anti-glare screen protector and it works great with my Incipio Feather. But, I tend to agree with SideWinder. I don't think any case will work well having those films on your iPhone.

8. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

The Switcheasy Vulcan may work, its got pretty much full protection and its slim, I have a simple style BSE on the back of my phone and this case fits fine with that on there.

I had an incipio feather but I like the protection the Vulcan offers while still not adding much bulk to the phone.