Low sounds

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by GPap, Dec 13, 2014.

1. GPap macrumors regular

GPap

Hello to everyone, when I tap a sound on my iPad it sounds too low. I have the volume at the end at the sounds settings at ringings. I bought it just yesterday. Any ideas as Hard reset ?
    *iOS 8.1.2 - iPad Air 2

2. bugaboo12 macrumors newbie

Yep we can try lots of things! What kind of sound are you tapping on as your test? A ringtone in sound settings, something in a game, etc?

• I would try Settings -> Sounds first and look at what the ringer volume is set at there. (Let me know if this is where you were trying before, I have a few specific fixes in mind for ringer volume issues.)
    • Try opening a movie (you tube, music/video app, anything) and try adjusting the volume there while the movie is playing. Any different?
    • You can also try Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings (NOT content!) which will reset the basic settings on the phone. A little annoying but may help.

3. GPap thread starter macrumors regular

GPap

Thank you for your answer. I tried all these unfortunately. I have low volume only at ringtones, for example at Airdrop sound. At YouTube sound is normal I think.