Lower headphone volume in iPhone 6s Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by galc19991, Oct 4, 2015.

1. galc19991 macrumors newbie

Hello to everyone!

When using headphones connected to my iPhone 6S+ there is not the same volume level as it is with iPhone 6+ with same volume setting.
    My 6S+ bought in Europe and comes with ios 9, and the 6+ bought in the US last year.

The problem is that I've compared the sound volume with the iPhones 6+ (my girlfriend's and mine) and I could hear a big different of sound level between them, one of them is crearly lower than the other , I am talking about 15-20% less.
    I've been searching about this issue on internet but I couldn´t solve the problem yet even checking all the settings shown in different forums and web pages.
    Aparently this issue can be fixed checking something called UE VOLUME LIMIT, I set that option off and the level above to maximum but I steel get the same maximum volume level.

maybe its because the " "UE volume limit"? could it be possible that the iphones in Europe comes with lower maximum volume compare to those in America?

thank you

2. lordofthereef macrumors G4

lordofthereef

In unsure what sort of response you expect. It sounds like you tried everything possible. There are variances between devices. My speakers on my 6s plus are noticeably quieter than 6 plus. Others have said they didn't notice this.