Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DaGrandMastah

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
There are a couple of games that I really want to buy on the ipad but they're at full price right now. I was just seeing if anyone remembers what some of the sale prices were for these games at any point. I'm trying to figure out if I should wait around for another sale. Do they come around often?

Angry Birds HD and the add on's/seasons games.
Infinite Blade
Dead Space

mwulf67

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2011
It looks like Infinite Blade was $2.99 for a few days earlier this month…
Dead Space was $6.99 for a few day earlier this month as well… only time either’s been on sale…
AB HD has never been on sale as far as I can tell…

Checkout an app called AppShopper…its seems like a good app for us cheap…um, frugal app shoppers….

iPadLad

macrumors member
Feb 28, 2011
About 200 games went on sale when iPad 2 was released a couple of wees back. For the most part they have all gone back to their regular prices.

You can check all the iPad games that are currently on sale here: ipad games on sale

DaGrandMastah

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
Ahhh I just remember that I did see Infinity Blade for 2.99 but I didn't know exactly hwat it was and I was just going through all the apps. Almost forgot about that. Oh well....it's not a big deal since it's only a few bucks but figured if they were on sale often then I would wait.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.