LSRotator

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by F123D, Sep 21, 2010.

1. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Updated in Cydia, LockScreen Rotator.

Has anyone tested it out?

Here's the info:

This tweak lets your iPhone's/iPod's lockscreen rotate according to your device's orientation when you flip your device.

Following SBRotator, this tweak comes now to fill the gap and lets you use your device in landscape at the lockscreen too.

You can lock orientation if you wish, by simply tapping the lockscreen with 2 fingers.

Rotation duration, orientation angles and graphical options are available under settings.

Supports Cydgets, CyDialer, LockInfo, ClockHide, SmartScreen and several other addons.

2. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

This is super old? Like from a year ago I think

3. uanuglyfool macrumors regular

uanuglyfool

it was recently upgraded to version 0.94........It looks great but has anyone tried it on their iPhone 4?

4. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

I tweeted this...

'After #SBRotator I should have known better than buying #LSRotator - bug fest beyond belief!'

I had to uninstall 'cause every time the lockscreen w/ LockInfo kicked in I had to reset the iP4 to get back in again. Oh and it looks like crap even w/ a std lockscreen. Stay away and don't expect Elias to work this out - SBRotator is still a joke stability wise.

Sorry but someone should steal his SDK...

Edit: I know this may seem childish and arrogant - Elias Limneos is an indie dev who spends his time offering us cool features but unless he can fix SBRotator then why spend time developing a new cool feature...

5. pablo7, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2011

pablo7 macrumors 6502

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead I know this is for LSrotator but SBRotator is still buggy when used with Switcher + for some reason if you lock your phone while on landscape mode and bring up the dock on the lockscreen with Switcher + your icons come up in the middle of your lockscreen and you can't tap them, also ipod controls get jumbled in the transition if you lock in landsape mode while the dock tray is open.......doesn't uninstall very well either leaves sbsettings off center in landscape....great idea but needs attention form the Dev.

6. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

What version are you running? Have you tried Twitting the dev?

7. pablo7 macrumors 6502

Yup, I also forgot to mention that I'm running Lockinfo too.