LTE is super impressive in DMV...just like RG3 :)

vingengo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 28, 2010
Maryland
LTE drains the battery BUT the speed is super impressive!

I mean, I don't think there is going back to 3G network.

It is like watching HD channels. Would you back to regular tv? :D

jkim3691

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2011
HTTR!

DMV here as well. Live in Baltimore, go to school in PG County. LTE is great in both areas.

tengorazon

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2012
Not for me. Posted this last night:

On back-to-back tests at work (Metro Center), I only got 1.83/2.73 and 3.98/2.26 download/upload. At home (NW DC), I got 6.41/1.44. This is all on LTE. Quite disappointing. When I switched to wireless at home, I got 19.11/3.92.

Macintosh69

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2008
I work in Arlington County, Virginia and live in PG County, Maryland and in both areas LTE is the BUSINESS!! :D

I agree, I cant go back to 3G

Motionblurrr

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2008
Yeah I did this speedtest in Fairfax and I am super happy with LTE

It's like getting broadband speeds after using dial-up for years haha

Attachments

raguno

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2010
Joe Theismann & RG3 = LTE
Every Redskins QB between Theismann & RG3 = EDGE

bad03xtreme

macrumors 6502a
Jul 16, 2009
Northern, VA
Doug Williams didn't even play the entire season the Redskins won the Super Bowl in '87 he came in when Jay schroeder got hurt. Sure he had a good run and they won the Super Bowl but look who were his receivers– he had "The Posse" the next year he lost the job to Mark Rypen and was soon after out of the league. Sure he was one of greats... :rolleyes:

And to call me a racist because I don't consider him one of the best QB's of all time is laughable, my favorite player of all time is Brian Mitchell.

vingengo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 28, 2010
Maryland
Remember Timmy Smith? Lol!

It's all good fellas. If the Skins can somehow pull it off againts the Falcons this weekend, man, I'll buy another iPhone 5 :)

lawlbringer

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2012
Wish I could find an iPhone 5. :(

BTW - Weather is going to be sloppy Sunday, so hopefully we just pound Morris for a ton of yardage on the ground.

raguno

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2010
Steve Spurrier bringing in Danny Wuerffel was one of the funniest moves in the history of the NFL. "This guy was great for me 10 years ago in college, I'm sure it will work again". Fired

vingengo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 28, 2010
Maryland
Steve Spurrier bringing in Danny Wuerffel was one of the funniest moves in the history of the NFL. "This guy was great for me 10 years ago in college, I'm sure it will work again". Fired
"I don't know exactly what our offense is going to look like, it should be very similar to what we did in Florida. We hope to be a balanced team with the run and the pass. We hope to be able to run the ball straight at teams, and if not, try to throw it over their heads".

Lol!

LastOneToKnow

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2011
East Coast, USA
Enjoying 4G down here in St. Mary's county as well. Averaging 10-11 down and 3-4 up. Isn't half as fast as the 4G I get in Annapolis where I work, but it sure beats 3G, especially considering my only Internet access at home is mobile broadband.

Shaddow825

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2006
DMV in this context doesn't mean Department of Motor Vehicles. It means DelMarVa standing for Delaware Maryland and Virginia or DC Maryland and Virginia. Ive heard both

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.