iPad Pro LTE version availability?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by davideotape, Nov 18, 2015.

1. davideotape macrumors 6502

bought a wifi version at Best Buy but now i think i want to use my ipad minis SIM in one, especially if it becomes my everything computer. These things are scarce, though. Anyone have tips/luck finding these? Pretty set on space black only. Best Buy and Apple stores are saying no stock in 300 miles.

My main concern is Best Buy (or other stores, really) not getting them in before my return deadline :)

2. garyleecn macrumors 6502a

why not buying one from apple.com?

plus, it's hoilday season now, you should have until January (or February for bestbuy elite members) to return the ipad. plenty to get one. check your receipt or call bestbuy to make sure of it.

3. davideotape thread starter macrumors 6502

mostly 18 months interest free financing, but also because i bought it from bestbuy and as silly as it is, i feel weird returning it straight out without an exchange.

yeah i think i qualify for the longer return, but at this point im wondering if theyll have enough stock to meet that deadline too

4. garyleecn macrumors 6502a

come on, if you are qualified for longer return, then i guess it's unitl february, they sure will have at least one in at least one store around you before that.

5. draughn101 macrumors regular

I grabbed one from TMobile this morning and it just shipped. $34 a month/$200 down

6. brentsg macrumors 68040

I ordered it from Apple. They shipped it from China and it arrived yesterday. The more I think about it, I probably didn't need LTE on this one due to the size. It'll get used on the road far less than my old ones.

7. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

Did you have to add a plan with a monthly data payment?

8. draughn101 macrumors regular

They are my cell provider, but I added a line with 2gb of data for $10 a month.

9. davideotape thread starter macrumors 6502

Theyre my provider too, but i wonder if they would do that if i told them i just wanted to swap sims

10. draughn101 macrumors regular

Worth a shot. I tried to order at 7am and they said space grey was sold out, I tried again at 9am and my order went through, and shipped this evening. I'd call asap tho.

11. A.R.E.A.M. macrumors regular

i ordered the gray 128gb LTE direct from best buy online and received it thursday last week. i suggest you place an order online and have them ship it.

12. davideotape thread starter macrumors 6502

They wont allow it for the black lte anymore, it says to check local stores and then comes up empty