Lucky Labs Discount

Catcher

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
Dunno if this has already been posted?

"..we also wanted to offer you all a 35% discount on all products at theluckylabs.com. Just enter the coupon code happy2012 during checkout. The sale will be ending on January 15th and you can use the code as many time as you'd like!"

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
Wow, their prices are pretty reasonable to begin with. I may have to get some just because.

jb822

macrumors newbie
Jan 24, 2012
Sad I missed it

Can't believe I just found out about The Lucky Labs. Anyone know of any offers/promos they're running right now or soon?

Boston Rhett

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2012
DC
That makes sense - they said they were testing a new coupon system.

Best thing is for everyone to sign up to their mailing list, then you'll always know when the promos are on :)
Actually I probably won't use mine, as I have a Teksure back I'm very happy with and a ton of Spectra wraps from their last sale. If anyone's interested in using my code, PM me and I'll pass it along.

verendus

macrumors newbie
Aug 21, 2011
could i take up on your offer for the code? I was thinking of trying out their carbon fiber back. I sent you a friend request.

macbookpro45

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2010
If anyone else isn't looking to use their coupon code I would appreciate it if you could forward it to me - thanks in advance :)

SPEEDwithJJ

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2008
Here's code for anyone:

$5-VLE852

This is the $5 off code, not 35%
Decided to try that code out & unfortunately, it seems like someone else has redeemed it. :(

Anyway, even though I did not manage to use it, I'm still grateful that you're willing to share with us your code. Hopefully, someone else will PM me his/her code that is not going to be used. :)

Boston Rhett

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2012
DC
could i take up on your offer for the code? I was thinking of trying out their carbon fiber back. I sent you a friend request.
Hey unfortunately someone else already asked and I gave my discount code to them. Sorry man :( But don't worry, I'm sure Lucky Labs will have another sale eventually! Just sign up for their mailing list.

IXDoubleDXI

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2011
Central Florida
Decided to try that code out & unfortunately, it seems like someone else has redeemed it. :(

Anyway, even though I did not manage to use it, I'm still grateful that you're willing to share with us your code. Hopefully, someone else will PM me his/her code that is not going to be used. :)
Sorry SPEED. If I get anymore soon, I'll PM it to you. I bought a bunch of the Spectra wraps with their last coupon, so i'm good for quite a while.

SPEEDwithJJ

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2008
Sorry SPEED. If I get anymore soon, I'll PM it to you. I bought a bunch of the Spectra wraps with their last coupon, so i'm good for quite a while.
Hey, IXDoubleDXI, don't worry about it. These kinds of crap, where someone sneakily snagged coupon codes to use without even informing others, happen very often, be it here at MR forums or elsewhere. I guess I'll just have to be patient & wait for the next coupon/deal to come out.

Thanks again for offering to help me out & I really appreciate it. :)

Boston Rhett

macrumors regular
Jan 23, 2012
DC
Thought I'd let everyone know that Lucky Labs just put out a new discount code for 35% off your order: newipad35.

Expires on March 24th, but you can use it as many times as you want before then!

DEEBS808

macrumors newbie
Mar 15, 2012
Thought I'd let everyone know that Lucky Labs just put out a new discount code for 35% off your order: newipad35.

Expires on March 24th, but you can use it as many times as you want before then!
Thanks just ordered me a Full body teksure skin. Wish I had more cash would have bought some Spectra wraps