Lucky Labs Skin on White iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by PTVMan, Dec 4, 2012.

1. PTVMan, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012

PTVMan macrumors 6502a

I just ordered this duo-tone full skin from Lucky Labs. I'm curious to know what type of experience others have had with Lucky Labs skins?
    [​IMG]

2. swervinsuburban macrumors regular

I have two sets of duo tones for my phone and one regular set for my gf's I like them a lot their really nice

3. RichardC300 macrumors 65816

RichardC300

My experience with Lucky Lab skins was not that great. The center piece fit fine, but didn't line up with the Apple logo. The top and bottom pieces were cut a little too big, and they hung over the edge. Didn't even make it 30 minutes on my phone.

4. sawah macrumors 6502a

sawah

Thinking about ordering the same colors. Is that front piece silver metallic?

5. PTVMan thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yes.

6. bloodninj4 macrumors member

some lucky labs coupon codes sure would be nice

7. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

I can vouch for the fitment of Best Skins Ever.

As noted in the other thread -- it would be advisable to install the piece on the left side (when the screen is facing you) a little closer to the "vol -" button so that the part that wraps around to the headphone jack doesn't overlap the headphone jack at all. It's a VERY precisse cut and these vinyl (or whatever they are) pieces do stretch a bit.

Just make sure it's backed off of the headphone opening a tad or it may be prone to peeling.

Lucky Labs... I've heard good things about them but don't have any experience. When it came time to buy, I believe they were ruled out on price alone. the BSE skin was like $8 or $9 and I ended up getting TWO of them.