Lucky Labs Spectra Review (w/ Pics)

mryanwalker

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 13, 2012
I just received my Spectra Wrap from Lucky Labs. I definitely give this product two thumbs up. The only problem is the installation, but there's really no way to make it easier. You can see from the pictures that I got a little off around the speakers and tried to correct it. It's not near as noticeable as it is in the pictures.

The material feels very sturdy. It's only been on my phone a few hours, so I can't comment on its ability to hold up going in and out of my pocket. At $10 for 3, I would definitely buy this again.

Attachments

PerPlekz

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
sweet i was waiting on someone to review it.

I'll be buying my set now. Just have to decide on colors.

Lucky labs + Element case bumper (Sector 5) = My holy grail iphone case

Outrigger

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2008
sweet i was waiting on someone to review it.

I'll be buying my set now. Just have to decide on colors.

Lucky labs + Element case bumper (Sector 5) = My holy grail iphone case
why would you need the spectra for the sides when the Sector 5 is a bumper, which, protects the sides?

PerPlekz

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
why would you need the spectra for the sides when the Sector 5 is a bumper, which, protects the sides?
im glad you asked that question.

if you get a lucky lab wrap that has a contrasting color, like yellow, or red, and then throw your element case on, it gives a nice great affect visually. And if any dirt ever gets trapped under the elementcase, it protects any abrasion (which is very minimal anyway). also protects the areas where the bumper is open (volume area)

not mine, but for instance