Lucky Labs wrap & Case-mate Barely There combo review/pics

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by reebs, Aug 14, 2010.

1. reebs macrumors 6502

reebs

Had the Lucky Labs cotton candy pink installed but needed drop protection so tried Case-mate Barely There clear case and it fit!

Pros: I can show off the Lucky Labs wrap with this clear case. Pretty easy to take case on and off. Minimal, low-profile design. Matching apple decal rocks and case helps to keep it in place. Without the case, the apple decal kept moving around the back of the phone.

Cons: Two lines running through the back of the case, I'm sure that's from the mold. Watermarks on and off where the wraps are installed and on apple decal. Thought I read here that there was a lip on the barely there cases but the sides don't go above the screen so no lay on the table design. I have the IS on the front and that works for me.

Attached Files:

2. reebs thread starter macrumors 6502

reebs

More pics...

Attached Files:

3. mcagayat macrumors member

I have the same combo but with a white wrap and logo with a black barely there. I like how slim this combo is but it only protects from scratches! I'm paranoid with dropping the phone and the texture is kinda slippery so that doesn't help at all lol

But I like how it looks!!