Lumia 1520 Battery Test

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Lloydbm41, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Lloydbm41 macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

This is my first full run in of my 1520 after a couple of days of charging. I found this battery app that gives comparable stat info to Android and downloaded it this morning before starting a full day of use. So, I downloaded the app, topped up the charge and started my day of no charger at 7:38am.

I left the "Glance" feature on (this keeps the lock screen on with the current time and gives me notifications, weather and battery info with a quick glance). Screen is always at full brightness. No battery savings turned on. I tethered my iPad for 5 hours on a weak cell signal. Used Nokias Here maps for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Played a 90 minute video pod cast. Surfed the web, checked email, made calls and played a few games.

This is a normal day for me and usually got around 3 to 4 hours of screen on time with the Nexus 5. The 1520 got juuuuuust a tad bit more. :p

Attached Files:

2. Lloydbm41 thread starter macrumors 68040

Lloydbm41

Battery graph showing when the screen was being used.

The gold line indicates power consumption. When the line is flat and on the 0 line the phone is actually in sleep mode. All other times, the phone is on and the screen is at least partially lit in "Glance" mode.

Attached Files: