General Luna is now in Cydia

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tymaster50, May 5, 2013.

1. tymaster50 macrumors 68030

tymaster50

Basically, it allows you to pull down on the NC for toggle DND, and instead of restricting notifications to the lockscreen like the default apple setup, it will make notifications non-intrusive on the status bar. I wouldn't pay for it though, airplane mode does the trick too lol

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Another tweak I bought today! I like the fact that I can switch on DND from the lockscreen. Do that, flip the ring/silent switch and all should be good – except for alarms which for some stupid reason Apple never lets you mute.

If Luna works as advertised it means DND works while the phone is unlocked which is something I've been wanting for quite a while. I also have RingerX VIP so my important whitelisted people still get through whether the phone is locked or not.

3. robdam1001 macrumors 6502a

4. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

That's true. I'm using NCSettings though, so no toggle.

5. joju58 macrumors member

joju58

Had to uninstall this tweak because weather widget stopped working properly. i don't regret that i bought tweak though, because big respect of Ryan Petrich.

6. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I had to uninstall it too. Conflicting with Forecast and causing crashes at lockscreen. Turns out NCSettings which I use has a DND toggle though as that will suffice.

7. iRetired macrumors 6502a

iRetired

I learned the hard way that Apple doesn't allow you to mute the damn alarm. Had the side slide switch on vibrate and DND on and the alarm still went off during a funeral.

8. lukejc1 macrumors 6502

That sucks! But a muted alarm kind of defeats the purpose of the alarm, no? ;)

9. Simplicated macrumors 65816

Simplicated

If you set an alarm in the first place, aren't you telling yourself that you should be alerted? I mean, alarms going off during a funeral is horrible, but I don't think Apple is to be blamed.

10. blasto2236 macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I would say that's definitely your fault. I know if I don't want an alarm to go off, I would, I don't know...maybe turn the alarm off? :rolleyes:

11. iRetired macrumors 6502a

iRetired

It's actually called 'forgetfulness.' One of the side effects of getting older.

12. nroma23 macrumors newbie

powering down solves everything AND saves battery :)