Lunatik Taktik iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DanUC6, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Hooterville macrumors 6502a

Hooterville

Nope, they have stated the earliest would be Jan 2013 :(

2. tardman91 macrumors 6502a

tardman91

That's a pretty cool case, but a little on the pricey side.

3. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Well maybe at least pre-orders will start by then. If they could just make it a bit more slim I think this case would be great. Probably would buy it as is.

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

5. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

Goodness that's just absurd. you can't even tell there's an iPhone in there. Talk about case overkill.

6. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I like the fact you can toss it around. I usually have a naked iphone. Always stressing over it. This can help me get over that!!

7. drober30 macrumors 6502a

Love the design/concept but they need to find a way to shave off some of the width! It appears to be to wide, especially on the bike video where the rider pulls it out of the holster.

Also, I really like the way the headphone port is accessed and cant really tell from the videos if the lightning access is a rubber flap or not but i hate rubber flaps that you have to fight with to stay open.

I really like the Lifeproof lightning access method on their case which is a hinged door! Snap it open, snap it shut.

Also, there has been talk about the mute switch being accidentally switched on/off in your pocket on their previous 4s cases. I could not live with that.

8. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Losing a bit of the width would be great. The hinged door is great, much better than the lifeproof screwing mechanism. Waterproof is not an importance for me. Being rugged would be great so my 3 year could toss it anywhere!

9. DanUC6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Anyone here have experience with the 4S model? If you have is there anything that should change for the 5 version?

10. Jizzles macrumors regular