Luxe Plates - Awesome Back Plates!!

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010
Yeah I love the prices and the designs!
Ok so you're probably from the company. I don't have a problem with that at all they are really nice. Can you tell me the shipping price to the uk? I don't want to fill out all the form just to get the shipping price :p

TheiPhoneChick

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
LOL no I'm not from the company. I have been on this forum for a few weeks since i got my iphone, just check my posts all over the forum. Just looking for nice accessories for my phone. I actually want to know if anyone has used them and if there are any reviews for them.

Ok so you're probably from the company. I don't have a problem with that at all they are really nice. Can you tell me the shipping price to the uk? I don't want to fill out all the form just to get the shipping price :p

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010
LOL no I'm not from the company. I have been on this forum for a few weeks since i got my iphone, just check my posts all over the forum. Just looking for nice accessories for my phone.
No problem sorry for that haha! You get a lot of people doing that here :p

So is it an actual backplate of just a skin?

TheiPhoneChick

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
I see it often as well. It looks like a metal back plate but from the site it says it's a hard back plate that sticks to the original back plate on the phone and can be removed when you want. Not positive though.

No problem sorry for that haha! You get a lot of people doing that here :p

So is it an actual backplate of just a skin?

TheiPhoneChick

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
I see it often as well. It looks like a metal back plate but from the site it says it's a hard back plate that sticks to the original back plate on the phone and can be removed when you want. Not positive though.

TheiPhoneChick

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en_US) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

It's cool. I actually don't know for sure but it seems from the description that they are hard plates that stick onto the back of the phone and can be removed when you want. Not positive though.

hizzaah

macrumors 6502
Oct 22, 2011
Mt be your iPhone that's making you post the same thing over and over :p
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en_US) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

It's cool. I actually don't know for sure but it seems from the description that they are hard plates that stick onto the back of the phone and can be removed when you want. Not positive though.
Those are definitely stick one though. For the same price you can get 2 actual replacement backplate from various places online.. Might be worth it if oh wanted to design your own though

TheiPhoneChick

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 1, 2011

I don't know why my posts are repeating so much. I was posting from my phone. Sorry guys! I wonder if it affects signal as well.

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
It's just a cover for your own glass back. Meh, would rather have an actual back that won't muck up my OEM back when I grow tired of it.

Arnezie

macrumors 65816
Oct 10, 2011
It's just a cover for your own glass back. Meh, would rather have an actual back that won't muck up my OEM back when I grow tired of it.
Thanks for sharing ..... Some people don't want to void there apple warranty by changing the glass , carry on.

Rocko1

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2011
Doesn't void the warranty. You put the OEM plate on before you take it in. There is no way to tell. These are overdone stickers. :eek:

----------

the real question is how much does it kill your reception
Probrably a lot. They will scratch easily too.

dannypolicarpo

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2012
These back plates can be installed very easily by just sticking them on to the current back plate of the iPhone, no need to remove back plate and void warranty etc. They all come with 3M material which leaves no reside when the plate the comes off and can be removed easily with no fuss.

They don't kill any reception as it just sticks to the back plate, I have one on our company iPhone and it looks very nice, scratches are not a problem if anything it protects the original black glass which is always good ;]

Attachments

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.