Luxmo Case Review

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bigbro1096, Dec 4, 2010.

1. bigbro1096, Dec 4, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2010

bigbro1096 macrumors 6502a

Hello,
    Well, this is my second review on MacRumors but, here we go. I ordered the Luxmo TPU case for my iPhone 4 a few days ago, Well for the price I think it is good but could be cheaper. First I'm going to state the good.
    GOOD: All the cut outs are perfect, It doesn't collect dust, It is flexible, it is smooth, it is easy to put on and off, and it is light weight.
    BAD: The outside back collects of finger prints and oil.

Over all it is excellent but I think the price is a little expensive because it cost $13.99 but I got my iPad case from Monoprice for only $5.22 so...

Please leave feed back so I know how to improve my reviews. Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. JASApplications macrumors 65816

needs to have more pics and be quite a bit more detailed if your going to write reviews. Might give Video reviews a go, start a YouTube Channel.

3. bigbro1096 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I would but I don't want people to make fun of my high pitched voice. I'll vie it a try once my moms and sisters luxmo case arrives and compare them and ect... Oh and for the pictures, I had 3 but only that one would upload. Thank you for your criticizism

4. scelzifan macrumors 6502

I think that is the same case that my daughter has on her phone. I would have to see another picture or two but if it is, she really like's her's. But I could have swore she ran a screen shield though.