Luxurious iPad cases

glen e

macrumors 68030
Jun 19, 2010
Ft Lauderdale
Most of the luxurious cases are nothing more than brand names using very very nice leather. But most of them don't have the functionality because they were not designed by iPad people, but by people who make bags and other items and everything else. That's why i like the spiegen valentinus....its high end but made by ipad people.

transphasic

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2012
Most of the luxurious cases are nothing more than brand names using very very nice leather. But most of them don't have the functionality because they were not designed by iPad people, but by people who make bags and other items and everything else. That's why i like the spiegen valentinus....its high end but made by ipad people.
My coach is quite functional, which is why I chose it; pouches and pockets galore, lots of functionality and protection. At $298 it is not for everyone, but with a smart cover I can do just about everything other cases can do.

dieburnbot

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2008
CA
I like the coach case, but that Louis Vuitton one is useless. Only brand whores would want one IMO.

Hammie

macrumors 65816
Mar 17, 2009
Wash, DC Metro
The Hermes folio cover doesn't fit the iPad very snug. It is extremely loose.

I have the Bottega Veneta sleeve (~$600 USD). I can use my Apple Smart Cover and iBlason smart case with it.

Very nice.