Lyrics in iPod on iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by William Gates, Apr 23, 2008.

1. William Gates macrumors 6502

William Gates

Just added lyrics to a few albums, but when i tap the album cover it says Loading Lyrics... with the busy circle and the lyrics never come up. Anything else I need to do?

2. William Gates thread starter macrumors 6502

William Gates

It seems it's only doing this for Radiohead In Rainbows, any reason as to why?

3. William Gates thread starter macrumors 6502

William Gates

Nevermind, just ripped the cd again and reuploaded it to my iPhone. everything works now!

4. CADer macrumors 6502

CADer

So what is causing this I know the post if from last year but I have Some Rise Against doing the same thing!!! Just says "Loading Lyrics"

Any solutions -

5. CADer macrumors 6502

CADer

Please help! I tried deleting an re-syncing the songs but not luck!! What do I do?

6. jteddymd macrumors newbie

My cause

I don't have a solution but I do know exactly how I caused it on allmy songs :(
    I=pc. I used a tiny freeware program to auto add all the lyrics to my songs because I thought it would be cool, and it was for awhile, then I noticed some of them said something like 'we can no longer update ilyrics because of copyright bull'. I was mad because I have a huge library and there's no way to go into iTunes and delete all lyrics. So I downloaded another tiny freeware programwhich edits ip3 tags on mp3 files. I selected my whole library and emptied that field :).
    Good in theory, but iTunes library still thinks it have the lyrics on file. So now for all my songs it just sits there and says 'loading lyrics' with the loader wheel. If anybodies found a fixfor this pls post, I wish iTunes had the option so I could select all and check the lyric field, you can do that for many other things but not lyrics.
    Thanks