Lyrics missing on some songs

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by PPSH-41, Sep 15, 2016.

1. PPSH-41 macrumors member

After updating to ios10, quite a few of my songs do not show the lyrics option. In iTunes the lyrics are there. Anyone know of a way I can get the lyrics back on the songs?

2. Shirasaki macrumors 604

Shirasaki

3. Johnnytuc333 macrumors newbie

Johnnytuc333

Lyrics gone on iPhone after iOS10?… resolved go to info on 1st track in your iTunes library, just put a line in beginning… just press enter on every track so lyrics drop down a line, go to next within info pane and do about 20 and sync your phone…lyrics come back…have custom lyrics ticked as well.

4. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

You might not have to do anything but just sync again. Lyrics didn't show up to begin with on any of my tracks either, but then they showed up after another sync where it had to apparently update 5,000 of my tracks for whatever reason. :confused:

5. mofunk macrumors 68020

mofunk

A lot of my lyrics are gone too. I've had these lyrics attached to my dance mixes for years and now I cannot access them. 2% of my music is downloaded from iTunes and I don't see the need for Apple to erase something that was never in iTunes store.

oh and And a lot of my cover art is missing too. #badapple

6. Defender2010 macrumors 68030

Defender2010

Not every song has lyrics available for it.
    Why don't you give us an example. (We won't judge if it's Taylor Swift)

7. mofunk macrumors 68020

mofunk

This is a shot that I took a few years ago. This is the lyric second where I've put track listing for my mixes. I download about 2% of my music from iTunes. The rest are mixes or from actual cds. Before this iOS 10 update, you could tap the album art to access the lyrics section. Now its a two step process. And if it's lyrics that were pasted, you have some HTML code embedded with the lyrics.

[​IMG]iPod on House mix by mo'funk, on Flickr