M-Audio Products w/ Leopard

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by sanford, Dec 16, 2007.

1. sanford macrumors 65816

M-Audio hasn't released their Leopard drivers yet. Obviously, the monitors speaker work. There's a free workaround for the Oxy8 (original version). I've heard the iControl control surface doesn't work but it's *driver-less* -- I mean M-Audio doesn't even make drivers for it -- and just works under USB compliance. The Fast Track Pro USB input interface, there are old drivers, I read someone say his Fast Track Pro didn't work with Leopard, but then he later reported it did, it was just a cabling problem on his end.

Any idea if the iControl and the Fast Track Pro (the original, *not* the new Ultra model) work with Leopard?

2. iMouseHD macrumors regular

I have iControl and a Keystation and have not had any problems with either running Leopard.

3. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

well, digi owns them now... and the still don't have Protools on leopard ... and it took them almost a year to get it on vista ...

4. Tarkovsky macrumors 6502

Tarkovsky

Yes but they don't form much of a comparison as Vista is mostly new code and Leopard is still founded in berkely BSD.

5. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

it might be different but digi seems to be having trouble with apple ... they still aren't supporting 4.10

6. waremaster macrumors 6502

My firewire 410 works fine in leopard using the OSX drivers available on the site.

7. Sptz macrumors regular